Friday, May 7, 2010

Just plain weird!

Ok so this is my first real blog about random stuff, the other postings were just of my favorite pieces that I wrote. So I live in a two bedroom apt and in the complex there's a 200+ year old little cemetery. Now I don't know about seeing ghosts and stuff, I do believe to a point that they do exist, after all nothing is impossible. But my cats, especially Jasper, sees them I think. He runs up to the wall chasing nothing then he'll just stare at the ceiling totally immersed in fascination at whatever he's starting at. He'll just stare at the ceiling, the wall our just at nothing at all and he does this call which in cat language means either hello or follow me and he does that with no one in the room which is kinda creepy cuz he usually does that with either me or my fiancee in the room when he wants to hang with us. So I think we have some invisible guests and it's just plain weird to see my cat totally entertained by these invisible guests!

No comments:

Post a Comment