Sunday, May 9, 2010

Typical day at work


Ok so I know we all can't be geniuses, but.... Wow! So I work for a computer company and I'm a sales consultant and I ask my customers needs based questions so I can steer them in the right direction. One question I asked was, "Can you tell me the size of your hard drive that was in your previous computer?" The reply I got was " Hold on let me get my tape measure. " Or "I'm looking for a laptop for laptopping" I had no idea laptop was a verb. It's just mind boggling sometimes that these answers come out of people's mouths and it's a serious answer too!!! And this is just my typical day at work!

1 comment:

  1. I need to do some laptopping also! Fricken hillarious! You should start a top 10 list...I bet you get some awsome questions/answers!

    ReplyDelete